martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

Everything I love

I recently moved to a neighborhood that I love. It is like a small town in the middle of Belgrano. There are trees everywhere and peace in the air.
My apartment is small but cozy and since it has a swimmimg pool, this past summer has been one of the best in a long time.
I work from home, something that I love. My mornings, middays and afternoons are accompanied by the slow and warm passing of the day, and from my windows I can see days lovingly passing by, as well as seasons.
I teach acting once a week. I only have to travel downtown then, avoiding the stress and craziness.
After twenty years I have found somebody that I really like, love and care for. And the feeling is mutual.
Summer is almost over and the warm ligh of dawn is announcing fall.
Great things are expected for this year 2010 but most of all, peace is expected and prayed for.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario